Built by Prof. Jarek Rossignac with Processing. Source code: graph pv2D
To Load a graph: click in the graphic window and press "l".
To add an edge: click the start point and drag to the end point
These will be snapped to existing points if close enough.
To move a point, click and drag it while pressing the space bar
To toggle the display of point numbers: press "n"
To resize and recenter: press "f"
When run locally in Processing
To save the graph: press "s"
To make a picture: press "i"
Assignment for P9 (individual):
Modify the code as indicated to compute the Vertex Spanning Tree with vertex 0 as root and set the color of its edges and vertices to not 0. Post on your PPP:
- the image showing the result of your algorithm on the graph provided
- the piece of the code that computes the coloring of the VST edges and vertices (with comments)
- a discussion of its time complexity
- a link to your source code
- the applet to run your source code